Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Oh Right... I have a blog!

I am probably the worlds worst blogger. I seem to do a great job for a couple weeks, with the intention of doing great for much longer. But I always just fail. So why not pretend I am going to do an awesome job once again and see how it goes this time. It is the beginning of the year after all!

Currently I am working on two challenges.

1. CY365- take a picture a day from a prompt. The prompt is open ended and the possibilities are endless. If you are creative (which I seem to not be when it comes to photography) this could potentially be a lot of fun. I am having fun even though my photos are not the most creative or the best by any means. I am posting my pictures on Instagram. You are welcome to Follow Me and see what I come up with.

2. 26 Books with Bringing Up Burns. This is a reading challenge. I love to read and I am usually scrambling after a book to find another to read. At least with this list of prompts I will have a direction instead of stumbling around the library looking for something to jump out at me. My OCD would like me to do this challenge in order but as I just made a trip to the library yesterday... I will be starting with #5 on the list. Yes, it will be okay to NOT go in order... I think.


In general, life is great. Kids are great. Hubby is great.  Logan is enjoying basketball. Michael is making perfect grades and is the sweetest kid I know. Dylan is having a MUCH better year than last year and is still my cuddle bug. David and I just celebrated 11 years of marriage and are hoping to make some big changes this year. I am finally finished with school and looking for my first big girl job. In the mean time I am still catering and absolutely love every minute of it. Our extended family is all doing well and our life is pretty wonderful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment