Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hi, My name is Brittany...

and I am addicted to bargain clothes shopping. I can't help but seek out cute clothes for cheap prices. I REALLY love shoes too but usually spend more than I should on them. Clothes on the other hand I never buy unless it is a super good deal (or it is something I must have for a real purpose and I had no time to find it cheaper). David says I have way too many clothes... Is that even a possibility?! I think NOT.
Since this is my blog and no one really looks at it anyway I figure I can post some of my cute, cheap finds and brag about my wardrobe to the internet. Why not right? I have to say that my most FAVORITE place to shop is Good Will. Give me a few hours of free time a buggy and I am a happy girl. I love to take my time and go through every single rack. My cart is usually FULL of my finds and then I get to try them all on. I really just love shopping, so why not shop for cheap! Of course my closet is full of fun new finds that I cant wait to wear. I'll be sure to post them when I do. But for now, here are a few of my latest finds.

#1
 Chevron Shirt from Rue21 - 6.00
I love chevron and the colors coral and black!

 #2
Express purple sequined strapless top -2.50
(Good Will)
Black shrug with lace back - 1.00
(Clearance at Wal-Mart)
 #3
Belk- Teal and black dress -6.00
#4
Talbots- Navy and white polka dot button up
3.50 (Good Will)

0 comments:

Post a Comment