Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Book Challenge #5

The fifth option on the list is: A book published this year. I am starting with this book because it caught my eye on the "Just Arrived" table at the library yesterday. I have been an avid watcher of The Vampire Diaries (and an Ian Somerhalder/Damon Salvatore) fan from day one. A couple seasons ago when the originals family was introduced I was excited about the new characters. The spin off  The Originals has been fantastic so far and I figured the book would be as well. The author is the same person that writes for The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. This is the first book published in what will be a trilogy of the The Originals families untold stories. I am a few chapters in so far and haven't been disappointed yet. The next two books are slated to be released in March and May. 

The Originals- The Untold Story "The Rise"


0 comments:

Post a Comment